Tuesday 11 September 2012

TTT 85 - Recycle It!

Welcome to Top Tip Tuesday Morning!



Our challenge this morning is...

Recycle It!




With the Closing Ceremony on Sunday night the Olympics & Paralympics are truly over. What a fantastic spectacle London 2012 was - awesome, well done to everyone involved.


It's my turn (Carol) to host this Challenge and as I'm sure you're all aware I just love to recycle - so it was a pretty easy choice for the theme this week. I thought I'd tie it in with the Olympics and make my own keepsake of London 2012!








This is what I made it out of....

...a jumper/sweater!



You can make a fab, fun cushion cover out of any old jumper - the principal is the same.




The idea is a very simple one - but one of those 'why didn't I think of doing this earlier' ones! Well it was for me - I have so many ideas I want to do with this - I have everyone looking out for old jumpers!







We have some fantastic sponsors again for this challenge.....


Simon Says Stamp
Simon Says Stamp is offering a $20 gift voucher to spend in their store!!

In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouses so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!
Happy customers are the heart of our business.
We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies! Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current. Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door! 

and...


One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice



and...




Ooh La La Creations is offering our winner any 1 of their CDs!
We live in France. My daughter and I design the CD's. I started crafting about 20 years ago with glass painting and decorated furniture then started making cards for friends and family. We decided to design our own CD's as there was not much craft materials around when we moved here. We use living Artists for all of our CD's now and have recently shown our CD's on Create and Craft TV



We can't wait to see your recycling :)




4 comments:

  1. How flipping clever is that! what a great idea too! love it Carol! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol....
    I miss you!!! Please come back to us at TTT..LOL. I know you're CRAZY busy and I hope doing well amidst all the mounds of stuff you're undertaking. Just wanted to pop in and give you some crap and say hi too..LOL.
    Big hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh love the sweater! Really fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic idea for a handmade home furnishing

    ReplyDelete